Get in touch / 028 9181 9399
We would love to talk to you!
Movilla House is a committed company with vision. Our success is largely due to the fact that we employ good, talented people who offer their loyalty, commitment and hard work.
Movilla House is a high-quality nursing home in Newtownards, just a few miles from the town centre. Praised by the RQIA, we offer an exceptionally high standard of care, which makes this a home a great working environment for all staff members.
The team at Movilla House is dedicated to each and every day embracing our values of privacy, dignity, freedom of choice whilst promoting independence and fulfilment. Our team feel that Movilla House is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
Would like to become part of our incredible family and use your clinical and people skills, in a warm and welcoming place that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones?
Currently we are on the search for:
HR Manager & Administration (Part-Time)
We are in search of the right candidate to take responsibility for all aspects of Movilla House’s HR and administration functions. You will be expected to fulfil a full remit of HR responsibilities and will need to have good generalist and hands on experience across all HR and general administration duties.
Duties will include:
1. Maintain staff records, training matrix and rotas, to ensure adequate staffing levels in the home at all times.
2. Coordinate recruitment needs to attract the best talent to the business.
3. Monitor absences and report on attendance.
4. Provide company HR support, including disciplinaries with the assistance of FSB helpline.
5. Prepare and maintain all starter and leaver paperwork, including references and DBS checks in accordance with industry regulations.
6. Responsible for creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
7. Ensure an efficient office and administrative support for all activities of the home.
8. Develop, implement and embed efficient office processes and procedures to meet current legislation, data protection requirements and best business practice.
9. Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
10. Contribute as appropriate to website and other publications.
11. Conduct appropriate risk assessments pertaining to the role.
12. Participate in business audits and improvement tools.
The role holder will report to the Home Manager.
You will be contracted to work 22 ½ days per week. The specific hours and pattern to be agreed to suit role holder and business needs.
This role is subject to an AccessNI enhanced check.
Salary in the region of £24,000-£30,000 per annum pro rata.
Closing date: Monday 09 August at 9.00 am
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 09 August 2021.
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please forward your CV to
email@example.com or alternatively return to the following address:
51 Movilla Road
Alternatively download the appropriate Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form, complete and return by email or to the above address.
If you require any assistance in completing these forms please feel free to contact us.
Call on 028 9181 9399
Movilla House Nursing Home is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Our Activity Therapists ensure there is something to enjoy every day.
The highest standard of care, delivered by qualified staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"Movilla House leads the way in its quality of food and presentation of special dietary needs.” The Regulation & Quality Improvement Authority.